The bolt on latch deadlock combines the convenience of a latch for day to day use with the security of a deadlock. Use the handles to operate the latch then turn the key to extend the latchbolt to secure the gate.
- Secure – Stainless steel latchbolt which latches 13mm into the gate post and then moves to 30mm when deadlocked
- Adaptable – Latchbolt is adjustable in length and can be rotated for left or right handed gates
- Convenient – Handle and key can be operated from both sides
- Reliable – Supplied with a guide plate with brass bearing to ensure the lock lasts!
- Available in two sizes – 01 for 10 to 30mm flat bar or box section gate frames and 02 for 40 to 60mm gate frames
- Supplied with handles – Two styles available a plain lever style (AH) or a more tradtional looking handle (TDH)
- Gate post strike plate supplied for smooth latching action
SBLD1601AH – 10-30mm gate frame with lever handles
SBLD1602AH – 40-60mm gate frame with lever handles
SBLD1601TDH – 10-30mm gate frame with traditional handles
SBLD1602TDH – 40-60mm gate frame with traditional handles