The double throw weld in latch deadlock is combines the convenience of a latch for day to day use with the security of a deadlock. Use the handles to operate the latch and the key to throw the deadlock bolt. Weld the lockcase into the gate and get the case galvanised and painted with the gate. The lock mechanism simply slides into the case after painting.
- Secure – Deadbolt moves 24mm with two turns of the key
- Adaptable – Latchbolt can be rotated for left or right handed gates
- Convenient – Handle and key can be operated from both sides
- 4 lock case widths available to suit different box section sizes – 30mm, 40mm, 50mm and 60mm.
- Accepts standard handle designs (order handles separately)
GLD30 – 30mm wide gate frames
GLD40 – 40mm wide gate frames
GLD50 – 50mm wide gate frames
GLD60 – 60mm wide gate frames