This Gatemaster locking bolt has a strong deadbolt which moves 53mm with one turn of the key making it excellent for use on wooden gates which often expand and contract in the weather. This lock can also be used on metal gates were a lock with a long throw is required.
- Key access from both sides
- Adaptable – Suits left hand and right hand gates or doors.
- Long throw – 53mm movement with one turn of the key.
- Durable – Manufactured from stainless steel to ensure durability in all weathers
- Lock fixing plates available – To make fitting to metal and wooden gates easier, use along with the weld in and screw fixed fixing plates.
The lock eurocylinder which extends from the back of the lock is available in 2 lengths for different sized gates. The standard GLB can be used on gates up to 24mm thick and the GLB02 can be used on gates up to 60mm thick.
GLB – Eurocylinder extends 24mm from back of lock
GLB02 – Eurocylinder extends 60mm from back of lock