Quick Exit Digital Gate Lock Surface Fixed
A surface fixed quick exit digital gate lock with a long throw, perfect for use on wooden gates.
The Quick Exit version of the Surface Fixed Digital gate lock has a push pad on the inside of the gate, allowing easy exit at any time. The lock fits simply to the gate by drilling 3 holes into the gate frame and screw fixing the lock to the gate. Digital gate locks are a convenient method of locking a gate as no keys are required, plus the push pad enables ease of exit.
- No power needed – Mechanical keypads for a quick and easy install
- Secure – Latchbolt projects up to 20mm into the keep which increases security and gives more tolerance
- Durable – Tested to over 1000 hours salt spray, this product will survive the elements
- Easy to fit - Supplied with a keep for easy fitting
- Auto-latching – close the gate and the latchbolt latches into the gate frame. To open the gate – enter the code and turn the handle from outside, push the exit pad from inside.
SBQEDGLWL - Left hand
SBQEDGLWR - Right hand
You can watch an installation video for the digital double sided version of this product here https://youtu.be/gP07XabBlT8 - the quick exit version fits in exactly the same way.