The Gatemaster stop hinge with bottom pivot is a durable hinge kit designed for welding to gates, incorporating an integral stop meaning the gate does not open more than 100°.
- Reduces trip hazards – Integral stop means a stop doesn’t need to be fitted into the ground reducing trip hazards
- Reduces pinch points – Stop prevents the gate being opened more than 100° ensuring reducing gaps are kept to a minimum
- Adjustable – Both the top and bottom hinge have adjustment for precise fitting on site.
- Adaptable – Can be easily changed for both left and right hand gates.
- Gate pivot can be set to be in the centre of the gate stile.
STH – Stop hinge with bottom pivot