A secure locking dropbolt which is easy to fit to the gate with our expanding fasteners. Used on double gates, once the dropbolt is in the ground the locking plate is rotated around the edge of the gate. Once the second gate is closed the dropbolt cannot be lifted.
- Robust – Strongly constructed from galvanised steel, also available with a stainless steel bolt.
- Easy to fit – Needs just two 15mm holes in the gate and fixed with the expanding fasteners provided.
- Adaptable – Fits left and right hand gates
- Innovative and secure – Once the dropbolt is lowered and rotated, closing the second gate prevents the dropbolt being unlocked.
- 19mm bolt that has 140mm movement.
LDB – Steel, electro-galvanised/powdercoated
LDBSS – Steel, electro-galvanised/powdercoated with stainless steel bolt