Superlatch Digital Lock
SKU: SLDSCategory: Digital Locks, Wooden gate locks
Download data sheetDownload PDF
The Superlatch digital gate lock latch is a convenient solution for timber and metal gates. With no power needed, simply drill 3 holes and install the latching mechanism on the inside of the gate, then fit the 14-digit keypad on the outside with the fixings supplied.
- No power needed – mechanical keypad lock
- Corrosion resistant – marine grade keypad and powder-coated stainless steel latch
- Built to accommodate the swelling of wooden gates during the wet season
- Reversible handing – can be used on left or right hand gates
- Auto-latching – close the gate and the latch catches onto the strike plate. To open the gate – from outside enter the code and turn the handle, from inside simply twist the latch.
- A great alternative to a standard digital lock with tubular latch
- As standard the SLDS fixings are suitable for gates up to 3″ thick. If you have a gate thicker than 3″, get in touch as you will need the SLDS Extension kit.
Not quite sure how to install this digital gate lock latch? View our step-by-step video here.
The push fit security collars simply slide onto the hinge pin and prevent gates being lifted off
Push-Fit Security Collar
The reliable and long lasting GSB gate closer is ideal for closing gates up to 175lbs
Gate Closing Strut
The Gatemaster Superhinge is a highly durable gate hinge with bearings, designed for heavy use with minimal wear
Solid and reliable lock with a single keyed deadlocking action that moves 30mm with one turn of the key