The bolt on latch deadlock has both the convenience of a latch and the security of a deadlock. For day to day use the handles operate the latch and this latch can then be deadlocked by turning the key.
- Secure – Stainless steel latchbolt which latches 15mm into the gate post and then moves to 30mm when deadlocked
- Adaptable – Slim 70mm case means this lock can suit a variety of different gate styles
- Convenient – Latchbolt is adjustable in length and can be rotated for left or right handed gates
- Reliable – Supplied with a guide plate with brass bearing to ensure the lock lasts!
- Available in two sizes – 1030 for 10 to 30mm flat bar or box section gate frames and 4060 for 40 to 60mm gate frames
- Supplied with handles – Two styles available a traditional plain lever style (S) or a traditional handle (T)
- Use with the Superlock keep to increase security and product life
BLD1030S – For 10-30mm gate frames with standard lever handles
BLD1030T – For 10-30mm gate frames with traditional handles
BLD4060S – For 40-60mm gate frames with standard lever handles
BLD4060T – For 40-60mm gate frames with traditional handles