Digital Gate Lock Single Sided
Download data sheetDownload PDF
The digital gate lock single sided has a convenient mechanical keypad and a free exit turn handle on the inside. The lock is easy to install simply drill 3 holes in the gate frame and bolt the lock on with the fixings supplied. Digital gate locks are a convenient method of locking a gate as they require no keys
- No power needed – Mechanical keypads for a quick and easy install
- Secure – Latchbolt projects up to 20mm into the gate post which increases security and gives more tolerance
- Long lasting – Brass bearing plate supports the latchbolt reducing wear and increasing product life
- Adaptable – The Latchbolt can be adjusted in length and both outward and inward opening gates
- Durable – Tested to over 1000 hours salt spray, this product will survive the elements
- Auto-latching – close the gate and the latchbolt latches into the gate frame.
- Keypad on one side, handle on the other – Also available with a Keypad on both sides
You can change the code on this combination lock by following our guide.
DGLS01L – 10-30mm gate frame, left hand
DGLS01R – 10-30mm gate frame, right hand
DGLS02L – 40-60mm gate frame, left hand
DGLS02R – 40-60mm gate frame, right hand
Find out the handing you need by reading this handing guide.