Digital Gate Lock Surface Fixed Single sided
Download data sheetDownload PDF
The surface fixed version of the Digital gate lock has a long latching movement allowing for gate expansion and contraction. The lock fits simply to the gate by drilling 3 holes into the gate frame and screw fixing the lock to the gate. Digital gate locks are a convenient method of locking a gate as no keys are required.
- No power needed – Mechanical keypads for a quick and easy install
- Secure – Latchbolt projects up to 20mm into the keep which increases security and gives more tolerance
- Durable – Tested to over 1000 hours salt spray, this product will survive the elements
- Easy to fit – Supplied with a keep for easy fitting
- Auto-latching – close the gate and the latchbolt latches into the gate frame. To open the gate – enter the code and turn the handle.
- Hold-back function – activate on the switch on the rear handle and the gate will stay unlocked when closed.
- Keypad on one side, handle on the other – Also available with keypads on both sides
You can change the code on these combination locks by following our guide.
DGLSWL – Left hand
DGLSWR – Right hand
Find out the handing you need by watching our new handing guide video.
You can watch an installation video for this product here.