Digital Gate Lock Surface Fixed Single sided
SKU: DGLSWCategory: Gate locks, Digital Locks, Wooden gate locks
Download data sheetDownload PDF
The surface fixed version of the Digital gate lock has a long latching movement allowing for gate expansion and contraction. The lock fits simply to the gate by drilling 3 holes into the gate frame and screw fixing the lock to the gate. Digital gate locks are a convenient method of locking a gate as no keys are required.
- No power needed – Mechanical keypads for a quick and easy install
- Secure – Latchbolt projects up to 20mm into the keep which increases security and gives more tolerance
- Durable – Tested to over 1000 hours salt spray, this product will survive the elements
- Easy to fit – Supplied with a keep for easy fitting
- Auto-latching – close the gate and the latchbolt latches into the gate frame. To open the gate – enter the code and turn the handle.
- Hold-back function – activate on the switch on the rear handle and the gate will stay unlocked when closed.
- Keypad on one side, handle on the other – Also available with keypads on both sides
You can change the code on these combination locks by following our guide.
DGLSWL – Left hand
DGLSWR – Right hand
Find out the handing you need by watching our new handing guide video.
You can watch an installation video for this product here.
The push fit security collars simply slide onto the hinge pin and prevent gates being lifted off
Push-Fit Security Collar
The reliable and long lasting GSB gate closer is ideal for closing gates up to 80kg
Gate Closing Strut
The Gatemaster Superhinge is a highly durable gate hinge with bearings, designed for heavy use with minimal wear
Solid and reliable lock with a single keyed deadlocking action that moves 30mm with one turn of the key