Superlock Digital Gate Lock Single Sided with Lever Handles
Download data sheetDownload PDF
This digital gate lock combines the convenience of a mechanical keypad with handles that are easier to operate for those with mobility issues and the ease of installation of the Superlock range. The handle on the outside moves without the latch bolt being engaged when the code has not been entered. This protects the mechanisms inside if the handle is forced. This also adds to the overall security as it cannot be used as a foothold to scale the gate.
To fit simply drill three holes in the gate frame and bolt the lock on. This lock is the single-sided version which has a digital keypad on the outside and a lever handle on the inside, available as left or right-handed.
- Lever handles – more convenient for those who find gripping and turning difficult
- No power needed – Mechanical keypads for a quick and easy install
- Adaptable – Slim 70mm case means this lock can suit a variety of different gate styles
- Secure – Latch bolt projects up to 20mm into the gate post which increases security and gives more tolerance
- Long lasting – Bolt support plate with brass bearing ensures lock will last
- Adaptable – Latch bolt can be adjusted in length
- Auto-latching – Close the gate and the latch bolt latches into the gate frame. To open the gate – enter the code and turn the handle.
- Keypad on one side, handle on the other – Also available with a keypad on both sides BDGL
You can change the code on this combination lock by following our guide.
BDGSL1030L – 10-30mm gate frames, left hand
BDGSL1030R – 10-30mm gate frames, right hand
BDGSL4060L – 40-60mm gate frames, left hand
BDGSL4060R – 40-60mm gate frames, right hand
Find out the handing you need by watching our new handing guide video.